Red Dead Redemption 2 - Dappled Black Thoroughbred

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Dappled Black Thoroughbred


Name Health Stamina Speed Acceleration
NA 3 3 7 5

I have been doing things a little differently and discovering much I missed the first time and a lot I don't remember well. When Valentine stable unlocked I was confronted with two horses that I had an unreasonable reaction to. The Dappled Black Thoroughbred and the Palomino Morgan are two of my canon horses from my original save. Dancer the Thoroughbred from Chapter 2 to 4 and Champ the Morgan post epilogue. Champ has his own spoiler page about completing the Horseman challenges. I can't think of them as anything else.  I took the Dappled Black for zero dollars, mostly used her as a temporary and refused to name her. The Dappled Black is only available to players with a Special or Ultimate Edition. She was just as anxiety ridden as a temporary as she was as a main horse and seemed to often have her nose practically up the lead horses butt. Inevitably she despawned back at the main camp and reappeared in the stable sometime later where she has stayed.

Comments