Red Dead Redemption 2 - Brindle Thoroughbred

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Brindle Thoroughbred

Name Health Stamina Speed Acceleration
 Bullet
3 3 7 5

I did not intend to do this at all. I had just left the stable with Bullet and was merely trying to run alongside this fellow but I hit the square button either by mistake or by just auto reacting to an on screen prompt and Arthur abruptly leaped over from Bullet, shoved him off and took over his mount. In a panic, I had Arthur remount Bullet and tried to outrun this very persistent, angry guy not at all paying attention to the horse's stamina drain. It was the first time I can remember getting thrown over empty stamina. I then subdued the guy with the lasso, refilled Bullet and got out of there. I have a history with this horse and should have known I couldn't get too far without a calamity. Both were male. 

This horse is pretty much identical to the Special/Ultimate Edition Dappled Black Thoroughbred which ranks 4 on the Chapter 2 list. That and the attractive brindle coat make this a desirable horse. I'd say the Brindle Thoroughbred is ideal for the run away, run away playstyle as long as you keep stamina filled. He's the fastest horse available before Chapter 4 in the standard edition unfortunately not until Chapter 3 and at the price of 450.00. He's not bad under gun fire but takes a while to bond so his cores need closer monitoring at first. Not a great hunting companion.



Comments