Red Dead Redemption 2 - Amber Champagne Missouri Fox Trotter

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Amber Champagne Missouri Fox Trotter

Name Health Stamina Speed Acceleration
 Cobra
5 6 7 5

Snakes kept invading her space while she was tethered and she`s understandably quite upset. I jokingly called her Cobra because she really does not like snakes. I almost forgot about this premiere horse unlocking at Scarlett Meadows Stable in Chapter 4. I had a male last time. The long forelock makes them look a bit rakish and the colour pattern is quite unique. I thought I would take Cobra on a proper hunting trip north of Strawberry. I managed to get taken by surprise by cougars twice even though I was watching out for them. Got dumped and guzzled both times. Snake hunting went well thanks to Cobra`s alert system. This is a strong, very fast horse but I think the player needs to stay on the ball when predators are around. The Fox Trotters overall ranking is the same as the Turkomans' but emphasizes speed and stamina over health.

Comments