Red Dead Redemption 2 - Cremello Gold Dutch Warmblood

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Cremello Gold Dutch Warmblood

Name Health Stamina Speed Acceleration
 Buell
6 6 5 5

A nice clean shiny Buell being led towards mud. Buell is a unique, named, irreplaceable horse acquired at the completion of an optional stranger mission that comes available in Chapter 6. This mission can be completed at any time and I recommend completing it during the Epilogue chapters or after. He has the best stats of the Warmbloods and a bit of character and back story. All this horse bonding has made me very compulsive about their care. Recently I noticed that I reflexively press the calm/pet button on every level up. Good boah/girl! So it might even be a little beyond compulsive. Dirt shows so fast on Buell that I'm just constantly brushing him. It's my only beef. I thought I would see what happens if I rode through muddy streets and then travelled to a dusty town between brushings. Buell is definitely very unhappy.


Red Dead Redemption 2 - Muddy Buell


See next ranked Chapter 6

See Previous (Chapter 5)

Home

Comments