Red Dead Redemption 2 - Gold Turkoman

Red Dead Redemption 2 - Gold Turkoman

Name Health Stamina Speed Acceleration
 Midas
7 5 6 5

Midas is always raring to go. Both Gold Turkoman I used were a bit rambunctious until fully bonded. Both were also male. Most race horses tend to lunge unexpectedly when startled and it was noticeable with him. In fact, Midas was the first horse I noticed Arthur losing his patience with. It was partly my fault because I had Arthur dismount too close to alligators. Midas ran off somewhere he couldn't quite figure his way back from. I thought he would catch up to Arthur because he was in whistling range but he refused to come. Arthur cursed and accused him of never coming when he, Arthur needed him. Oh my. Arthur backtracked and Midas did eventually meet him in the middle somewhere so I think he was actually trying and failing. This happened again a little later. Lesson learned. Leave horse in safe space before tromping around through alligators.

Thanks to their high health numbers the Turkoman rank just under the top Arabians.

Comments